Direct Service Professional
Find meaningful, important work as you serve adults with intellectual disabilities. Join a wonderful organization, meet new people and enjoy the meaningful work we do.
We are currently hiring for full time, part time and float Direct Service Professional positions — with an employment incentive.
PFF hires dedicated, caring individuals who are seeking to work with vulnerable adults in Willmar, MN. Various shifts and hours are available with part-time, float, and full-time positions in our SLS and SILS programs.
PFF provides competitive wages and benefits. Training is provided in all programs. You are welcome to review our job description to see how we put the PFF passion into practice.
Apply in person at 901 Hwy 71 NE, Willmar or fill out the online application below. Contact Michelle M at 320-235-5897 for additional information.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in employment with PFF, you have several choices:
- You can fill out the online application below and submit it online.
- You can print the job application and complete it by hand, then choose to:
- Mail it to 901 Highway 71 NE Willmar, Minnesota, 56201.
- Scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also pay us a visit and drop it off in person.
Please call 320-235-5897 if you’d like more information.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old, clear a Minnesota Criminal Background Study and meet PFF’s insurance requirements to be eligible for hire.